Lakeshore Board of Directors has met and discussed the opening of the Lakeshore amenities. Based on the last update from Governor Abbott's declaration, guidance from HOA attorney, and CDC recommendations the board has approved the following:
Signed COVID-19 Liability Waiver are required for all homeowners who desire to make use of the Lakeshore amenities.
- Waiver is located on the lakeshoretx.org website
- Please print and fill out the information
- Bring with you to the Lakeshore Clubhouse office (Pool access cards are disabled until waiver is signed)
- Signed waiver (Each member of your household 18 years and older)
- Key card
- All members of your household over the age of 18 must sign and present ID.
- Any homeowner who has a balance will not get access to the amenities
TENNIS COURTS - OPEN WITH SIGNED WAIVER
GYM - CLOSED (UNTIL RENOVATIONS ARE COMPLETED AND SIGNED WAIVER IS REQUIRED UPON OPENING)
CLUBHOUSE RENTAL - NO RENTALS AT THIS TIME
- Main pool ONLY will open on Thursday, June 18th (Activity splash pad and the baby pool will remain closed at this time)
- Please bring your I.D. and Pool card
- No children under the age of 18 allowed unsupervised, parents MUST REMAIN at the pool during the visit. NO EXCEPTIONS
- No guest allowed at this time, Homeowner's only
- Limited capacity 40 people per session (First come, First Serve NO reservations)
- Please bring your own fold-up chairs, Pool furniture will not be available for use
- Only Floatation devices used for swimming will be permitted. NOT permitted are balls, diving rings, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the homeowners to social distance 6 feet from other families.
The pool will open in 2-hour increments. At the end of each session, all homeowners will need to leave the pool area. If you want to stay you must get back in line at the gate and wait for the next session.
Sessions are as follows:
- First Session:
- 10:00am to 12:00pm
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm (Pool closed)
- Second Session:
- 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- 2:30pm to 3:00pm (Pool closed)
- Third Session:
- 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- 5:00pm to 5:30pm (Pool closed)
- Fourth Session:
- 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- POOL CLOSED @ 7:30pm
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints please contact Crest management or send an email to Lakeshoreemail@example.com